lunes, 11 de agosto de 2014

Review: TONY MOLY Cats Wink Clear Pact


Apart from the cute packaging, this product promises great coverage and its says its made from natural ingredients that are good for your skin.

Thoughts:

I personally really enjoy this powder, I'm not exactly fair skin, but this powder is really seamless, I like that it has a mirror inside, its really soft and it come with a super gentle applicator (sponge) I really like having this in my bag on the go, since I do have a very oily T-zone. It doesn't clog my pores. Its a very okay product!. I don't exactly need this in my life but its a good pocket friendly on the go product! Coverage wise I don't see this covering anything at all, its more as a setting powder than anything else!


I
Pros:
Its lightweight
Size fits everywhere 
Pact with a mirror and an applicator
Really cute packaging 
Great for setting and blotting on the go
Gentle on skin, very soft powder
Natural ingredients, Good for skin
Doesn't have a fragrance
Very affordable 



Cons: 
Like most Korean products its only available in two shades (which are very fair btw)
Its very lightweight 
Doesn't add coverage
Smell is average ( I'm use to Korean products smelling great)

Hope you enjoy it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario