lunes, 11 de agosto de 2014

Review: Mojolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On Mascara

I first heard of this mascara when Missglamorazzi in Youtube talked about it, like 4 years ago, and every since I been dying to try it. I've always wanted to try Japanese make up, and I bought this mascara months ago! I was super exited when I got it it cost me $15 online. I wanted this one which promises volume on lashes because I have really long lashes but they look very thin and separated, so I always look for the best Voluminous mascara. I have to say it does the job, I think I would enjoy it more if it wasn't so waterproof. I already knew it was waterproof but man! its super hard to take off, I had to buy special eye make up remover for this mascara but nothing seem to work. It comes of at the end but I feel like I have to really scrub to get it out. It dries quick in my lashes too, I like that. Overall its a very good mascara. The brush can be hard to get use to at first, but now I really use to it. I love this mascara, I think its perfect for oily lids or summer. This is the only one I use now a days so I maximize the product content until I cant use it anymore!

Pros:
Its kinda affordable
Super Black Mascara
The brush separates each lashes from another
Can be use on bottom lashes
You can build it up if you want!
Dries quick, doesn't smudge 
Give awesome volume, but It looks natural
Its waterproof


Cons:
Super hard to remove 
The brush its kinda tricky to use
Its a small amount you get for the price
Hard to get a hold of 

Hope you enjoy it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario