viernes, 19 de septiembre de 2014

Review: Skin79 Super Blemish Balm Triple Functions BB cream (mouth full)

Hello there, Well it's Friday!!! I have been trying a couple of new Korean products to review them for you! Today I will be reviewing the famous Skin79 pink BB cream! :) First of all since I started to get in to make up, I always heard off BB creams, and this one was one of the many hyped BB creams at the time. And it isn't really expensive! Like all Korean products it works and its affordable. I feel like for me its hard to find the perfect BB, I'm not exactly fair skinned and my skin is very oily. I need something that would last all day since I really hate touch ups! And I finally found a BB that is matte and will transform into my skin color. I understand now why everyone was loving this product! Its lightweight and and has great coverage, it dries fast and would last all day. I like when BB have a scent but it does give me pimples, but this one doesn't!

Pros:
Its affordable (like around $10!)
Matte Finish
Does not have a scent 
Medium Coverage
Color Transforms
Lasts all day
UVA Protection! 
It doesn't brake me out

Cons:
Hard to get hold off (bought it online)
Big Packaging (doesn't fit in most makeup bags) 
The pump!! it give more product than wanted 


Overall its a great product! and if you were trying to get a hold of it but you weren't sure if you would like it, I hope this review was helpful. 

Hope you have a good one
Until Next Time xxx :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario