viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

Korean Makeup Review: Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream

Hello Everyone! I know BB creams have been in the market for the longest time in Asia, ever since I started with make up I always wanted to try the famous BB creams, but they were Asian products and at the time I couldn't get a hold of them! But early this year I been trying a few I have completely fallen in love with them. Is a shame that American's BB creams are really bad, because Asian ones are the equivalent of really high end foundations from the USA, and they are a lot cheaper!!!

So I wanted to review one of my favorite ones I had the pleasure to try!

 
Lioele Beyond the solution BB cream!

This BB cream is super famous and reviewed! But I had to do it! :) I first heard it from YouTube, I wasn't sure I was going to like it, I have very oily skin and I just gave up in foundations! But the second I put this on I knew it was gonna be great! Its like a second layer of silk and smooth skin in a bottle. This BB cream leaves the skin looking gorgeous and natural looking! And is not expensive! It really works great in my oily skin, it doesn't budge! and the finish of it  looks just like Th Georgio Armany Foundation! its beautiful but super cheaper!        



Pros:
Its a natural finish
It has a pump
Doesn't budge!
Not Expensive ($15!)
Easily found online 
Has a lot of skin tones available
Doesn't  have a scent!
Blends Nicely 
Dewy/ Satin finish!
Cute packaging
Natural ingredients (sensitive skin friendly!) 


Cons:
Hard to get a hold of if not online!
Not suitable for darker skin tones!



I really hope you get to try this one day it is amazing! You will enjoy it if you do, promise!

Hope you have a nice one!
Till Next Time!!
xoxoxo Jana:)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario